The iDOGI Awards is open to any design professional which includes interior designers, interior architects and architects.
An entry will be eligible even though the submitting architect/interior designer is not the sole author of the project.
Projects by any present and past editions iDOGI Awards jury member (or that jury member’s firm, regardless of location), past editions finalists and winners (honorary mentions included) are not eligible for 5 years.
iDOGI reserves the right to refuse submissions and entrants to the awards ceremonies.
1. Residential Project Over 1,000 sqm (10,000 sqf)
This is the premium category of residential interior design projects. It focuses on classical interior design and the wow factor of residential projects on properties over 1.000 sqm (10.000 sqf).
Projects can include a part or the whole property.
2. Residential Project Under 1,000 sqm (10,000 sqf)
This category focuses on classical interior design projects on properties under 1.000 sqm (10.000 sqf).
Projects can include a part or the whole house or apartment.
3. Hotel Public Space Design
This category is dedicated exclusively to public spaces within classical hotel interiors. Entries can include a full or part refurbishment, both new builds and restoration projects and should show high levels of creativity and innovation. Projects can include lobbies, spa’s, ballrooms and meeting rooms.
The deadline for submitting entries for the iDOGI Awards is different year after year and it is specified in the Call for Entry.
Number of submissions allowed: 1 for any design professional
By submitting his project, any design professional agrees and accepts to be present at the Awards Ceremony if selected among the finalists.
All projects entered must not be more than 5 years old at the moment of submission and must be completed before the submission.
All entries need to be completed online and in English via the iDOGI Awards website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to submit a PPT and images for your submission, as follows:
- a PPT including text and up to 10 images. The images should follow the text within the PPT and not exceed 10 MB. The text should be no more than 400 words which clearly includes a description about your project. The description should include:
- the brief from the client
- the process undertaken and how the project met the brief
- the products and techniques used
- the images used in the PPT will also need to be supplied separately in accordance with the Image Requirements and Specifications as here below. A selection of images may be used for a general presentation of the project in the Awards’ brochures and during the iDOGI Awards Event and Ceremony.
- Images have not to include the logo of the company as the projects will be sent to the jury in anonymous format
- Image Requirements for PPT presentation: Maximum 10 pages with images per submission. Each page can have one single image or be composited by maximum two separate photographs to make one image
- Image Specification: Jpeg images (min. size 3000px x 2000px – 200 dpi)
- a 150 word description is required. This should be a brief overview of the project and written in the third person e.g. Company A designed this residential project located in the heart of New York. This description is not shown to the judges and not published on media without written permission.
iDOGI reserves the right to edit the text for a general presentation of the project in the Awards’ brochures and presentation.
A panel of judges, representing a broad range of design skills and connections, will choose and announce the finalist projects 30 days before the Awards event.
Announcing the Winners
The finalists will be announced 30 days before the Awards to let them the time to organize their participation at the Awards Ceremony.
The winners will be announced and presented at the iDOGI Awards Ceremony.
To see the 2017 award winners, click here
The jury will select 1 winner for each category.
By submitting his project any design professional agrees and accepts to be presented at the Awards Ceremony if selected among the finalists.
All the written and oral presentations have to be done in English.
The three winners (one for each category) will be refunded of their Return Ticket from the design professional city to Venice (no.1 return flight in economy class for each winning Studio) and will receive the iDOGI Awards Glass Trophy.
All the finalist studios will receive by iDOGI room and board hospitality during their stay in Venice in the dates of the Awards (n.1 double room for each studio).
Accuracy and Copyrights
iDOGI is not responsible for incorrect information provided on entry forms that misrepresents the copyright of original ownership of ideas. iDOGI assumes that all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted there-in. iDOGI is not liable for violations of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, claims of copyright, trademark, patent infringement, defamation, trade secrets, or trade dress on the part of the entrant.
iDOGI assumes that all images provided with entries are free of any third-party rights.
iDOGI reserves the right to move the received entries into a different category.
By entering this competition you agree to abide by these rules and you warrant and represent that (i) your entry is your original work, (ii) you have sufficient rights to the material you are submitting, these rights have been legally obtained and created, and (iv) publication of the material via various media will not infringe on any third party rights, including without limitation contractual rights, intellectual property rights, publicity and privacy rights, and rights against libel, defamation, and slander.