PRIVACY AND COOKIE OF WWW.IDOGI.COM
This applications collects some Personal Data from its Users.
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
IDG Srl, via dell’Avena 15 – 30175 Venezia – Italy.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information you provide to us and how we use it:
Personal data processed are those provided by the concerned party:
- during professional meetings, fairs and similar events;
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable iDOGI to provide you with the services you select;
- If you choose to interact with iDOGI via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- when information is requested by any means of communication;
- when Customers visit the Company’s offices;
- when Company personnel or personnel appointed by the Company visit customers’ premises;
- previous commercial relations;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
- We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations set forth in Art.4 of the Privacy Code and. Art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data can be processed on paper, as well as by electronic and/or automated means.
The personal data processed by the Data Controller will not be disclosed, made available to or shared with indeterminate subjects, in any possible form and for any reason whatsoever.
However, they may be shared with employees of the Data Controller for the purpose of processing request and/or fulfil contractual obligations. In particular, based on the roles and tasks performed, some employees have been entitled to process personal data , within the limits of their purview and in accordance with the instructions provided to them by the Data Controller.
The personal data may also be disclosed to parties who, for purposes of processing orders or other requests or services related to the transaction or the contractual relationship between Data Controller and Data Subject, must provide goods and services on behalf of the data Controller (by way of example: banking institutions, tax advisors, companies operating in the transport sector, etc.).
Finally, the Data Controller may share personal data with persons entitled to access them in accordance with the provisions of the law, as well as statutory and EU regulations.
These subjects will process data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Personal data are stored within the European Union. The Data Controller reserves the right to use cloud services for data storage and processing , in which case the service providers are selected among those who provide adeguate guarantees, as required by Art. 46 of GDPR 2016/679.
Retaining your information
We keep your information for only as long as is necessary for our purposes, and in particular to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim (for example, information relating to a contract with you will be kept for the lifetime of the contract and up to ten years after). After this period it will be deleted or in some cases anonymised. Where we sought your consent to process your personal information and we have no other lawful basis to continue with that processing, if you subsequently withdraw your consent we will delete your personal information.
If you request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and contact details to ensure that your request is respected.
Pursuant to and within the limitations of Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles from 15 to 22 of GDPR 2016/679, the concerned party may exercise, at any time, the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any iDOGI marketing e-mails.
If you have a concern about how we use your information, as a first step please contact us using the details set out below and we will do our best to resolve your concern. After investigating your concern, we will respond to you in writing within a reasonable time setting out our proposed remedial action. If you think we have processed your personal information in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights you also have the right to complain to a European Data Protection Authority in your place of residence or work, or the jurisdiction in which the processing took place.
Clients who are natural persons can not refuse to provide the Data Controller with personal data necessary to comply with the laws that regulate commercial transaction and taxation.
The provision of additional personal data may be necessary to improve the quality and efficiency of the transaction.
Therefore, refusal to provide data required by law will prevent the fulfilment of orders, while the refusal to provide additional data may compromise in whole or in part the processing of other requests and the quality and efficiency of the transaction.
Persons operating in the name and on behalf of clients who are legal entities may refuse to provide their personal data to the Data Controller.
However, the provision of personal data is necessary for the correct and efficient management of the contractual relationship. Therefore, any refusal to provide data may compromise the contractual relationship in whole or part.
The Data Controller does not perform automated decision-making on data of natural persons clients, or of natural persons operating in the name and on behalf of clients that are legal entities.
A cookie is a small file of data sent to your navigation browser from a website and subsequently stored on a fixed disk or on mobile peripheral devices. A cookie is then re-read and recognised by the website that sent it every time you access the website again.
Usually, most browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. The User can alter these settings to block cookies or receive notification that cookies are sent to the User’s device: to change these settings, please refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser.
Total or partial disabling of cookies may affect the use of Website functions.
Cookies and other information
TYPES OF COOKIE USED
this type of cookie is strictly necessary for the correct functioning of some sections of the Website. They are divided into two categories: persistent and session.
after closing the browser, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiry date.
they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent by our domain, are required in order to view the Website properly. Depending on the technical services offered, they will always be used and sent unless the User changes the settings in the browser (thus affecting the viewing of the pages of the Website).
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions:
this type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties on the pages of the Website such as icons and preferences expressed through social networks in order to share Website contents or for using third-party software services. These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner websites that offer their functions on the Website pages.
On its pages, our Website integrates third-party services that might set and use their own cookies and/or similar technologies. The use of such cookies and similar technologies by such companies is governed by the privacy statement of these companies, and not by this privacy statement, since our Website is totally separate from the management of such tools and to the processing of data derived from them.
- Google Analytics (policy statement)
- Google Fonts (policy statement)
- Facebook (policy statement)
- Instagram (policy statement)
- Linkedin (policy statement)
- Google Maps (policy statement)
- Pinterest (policy statement)
These cookies are required in order to create User profiles for sending advertising messages, in line with the preferences the User specifies on our Website pages.
The User can decide whether to accept the cookies or not by using the browser settings. Total or partial disabling of technical cookies may impair the use of Website functions. The User can change these settings to block cookies or to receive notification that cookies are sent to the User’s device.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings, cookies and the data of websites.
Further information is available at the links given below:
Last updated: February 18, 2021.